Monday, December 14, 2015

Car update....

Well that was a relief. I drove straight to the Volks Centre in Blyth, a garage that deals only with VW, Audi, Skoda and Seat. I've been going here for the last 7 years and have found it to give excellent service. So much so, that this may even effect my decision on car species when I next change! I used to hate and distrust all car dealerships but this small family run firm is excellent.

Today, they gave the usual tip top service. Dave, the owner, gave the car a check over and came back to announce nothing wrong with brakes or fluid, it was a broken sensor wire and he just twisted it back together, temporarily until he could get a new one from the scrappy. All for no charge. What a  star...

When your car has 198,000 miles on you need a garage you can trust....


No comments: