Sunday, September 30, 2007

While the winds from the NE dropped some good birds onto the east coast, I was on family business in the NW and the midlands ( I even drove past the Green Withens Junction on the M62 and dropped a Sabs Gull off for Darrell. I wonder if he saw it :-))on Saturday and today. I wonder what went unrecorded at Boulmer...

I'll give it a grilling tommorrow, no doubt too late.

Elsewhere in Northumberland, Holy Island had Barred and YB Warblers and RB Fly, Farnes had Bluethroat and RB Fly, Druridge had RB Fly, Newbiggin had Blyth's Reed and YB Warbler, St Mary's had YB Warbler and Barred Warbler. Can you see a theme running through here? The whole lot will have buggered off by tomorrow.

2 comments:

darrell j prest said...

that sabs gull better be there tomorrow or else.
its a bit bleak up there isnt it?

Stewart said...

Just a drive by Darrell, but the whole hill was fogged out!