Saturday, December 29, 2012

Duly pondered...

I think that this 1000 in 1km mullarky will be too time consuming for me after work. Too much time ( too much more time) will be spent at the PC trying to identify stuff, so I've decided to give it a miss. I'll still be following the entrants on their mission and maybe shadowing when I have the time available.

 As mentioned by a few others, being tied to one place could make a person a bit stir crazy, and I do like to check other spots once in a while!

So thats it then, my 'resolutions' or targets for 2013 are -

Get this blog more active.
Do the Patch Challenge.
Continue the moth trapping.
Dabble a bit more with other forms of wildlife ( seashore possibly).

Simples.


2 comments:

Warren Baker said...

Well we will see what unfolds then Stewart, still three days to change your mind :-) :-)

Steve Gale said...

Whatever you decide Stewart I hope that 2013 is kind to you and yours. Steve.