Friday, January 30, 2009

An Art Interlude...


My friend Peter has just done a new website, showcasing his excellent artwork. Please look here and enjoy.( A new link is also in the column on the right).

Peter is very modest about his talents, but I think his work is tremendous and one to look up to.

I particularly like the Northumberland landscapes with the ancient cup and ring marked stones, but there are some great birds and cityscapes in there too, not forgetting some nice characatures of St Mary's Lighthouse...

If you are a local or a visitor to our area I'm sure there is something in here for you...

5 comments:

Blyth Birder said...

They're superb - wish I had a skill like that.

And I'm after some local interest stuff for the new house, hmmm...

Tricia Ryder said...

Wonderful - thanks for the introduction Stewart.

Crammy Birder said...

I love his town and cities paintings they remind me of Alejandro Quincoces cityscapes.

oldcrow61 said...

Great stuff.

Stewart said...

BB - Give him the nod on his website, he's a good lad, I'm sure he could sort something out for you...